Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chrysler 300C & Credit Cards

I've been hearing rumors that it could be if a person buys accessories for their Chrysler 300C that where they buy it could have a devastating effect on a credit score, a TV News investigation could reveal this if they wanted to.

Investigations could find credit companies may be looking at where a cardholder is shopping and determine an interest rate from there. What that means is you must buy high quality items for the 300C.

I don't care if it's It's Wacky Wednesday, which means all, parts, chrome and furniture is half price at the local 300C accessories store. Only buy your stuff at high quality stores.

I hear rumors that every time a customer pays for 300c parts in a thrift store or consignment shop or other discount store with a credit card, the credit card company may know about it, and some will use the information to punish the cardholder for buying cheap 300C stuff.

A government 300C probe could reveal some credit card companies may have been tracking purchases in bargain stores to determine if customers may be in financial trouble and pose a credit risk. It sometimes happens if one overbuys in one month.

"I think that's ridiculous. I mean we're all just being conservative about our spending, and I'm being conservative in the sense that I like to buy beautiful brand new 300C parts.
A great deal on mufflers don't sit well with a pretty lady when she learned her credit card purchase could hurt her credit score.

"I should be able to buy whatever 300C parts I want whenever I want, and nobody should track that. Nobody should track that but my husband and I," she said in a sexy voice.

"Cash certainly is one way to get around having the eye of the creditor looking over your shoulder all the time," A Consumer Credit Counseling Service spokesman said.

Smart dudes will try to use cash for bargain shopping to keep the bank off their back.
Many companies could change their payroll policies to accommodate employees so they can get their pay in cash.
 
Tags:

No comments: