Thursday, September 24, 2009

300C Pirate

A 300c owner who happened to be a pirate, walked into a Chrysler parts shop. The dealer said, "Hey dude, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the 300C pirate guy. "I feel fine..."
dealer: "What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
300c driver: "Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

dealer: "Well, okay, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"
300c driver: "It was in a different battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really."

dealer: "What about that eye patch?"
300c driver: "Oh, one day I was on deck and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them shit in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the dealer. "You lost an eye just from bird shit?"

300c driver: "It was my first day with the hook."
Tags:

No comments: