Saturday, October 11, 2008

300C Causes Remembering at Orange County Auto Show

Just a glimpse here of the Orange County Auto Show at couple of Santini custom 300C.

The black & white one looks just like the one my friend Ole used on his honeymoon. A funny guy Ole, he told me this story about his honymoon.
It seems Ole, was in his shop in northern Minnesota,working on the exhaust on his 300C when the jack slipped, the handle snapping back and he took a lightning-quick
hit right in the crotch.
Writhing in agony, he falls to the ground. As soon as he could
manage, he took himself to the doctor
He said 'How bad is it Doc? . . . I'm going on my honeymoon next veek
and my finance, Lena, is still a virgin - in every vay' ya know what I mean ?

 The doctor told him, 'I'll have to put your willy in a splint to
let it heal and keep it straight. It should be okay next week.'He took four tongue
depressors and formed a neat little 4 sided splint, and taped it all
together . . quite an impressive work of art.

 Ole mentions none of this to Lena, marries her, and they go on their
honeymoon out west in his custom 300C. That night in the motel room, Lena rips open her
blouse to reveal her beautiful, untouched boohoos. She said, 'You're
the first vun. No vun has EVER seen deez.'

Ole immediately drops his pants and replies, 'Look at dis, ..still in
da
CRATE!'

No comments: