Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Chrysler 300C SRT-8 Review

SRT-8
From Detroit News:
"I couldn't quite make out his eyes behind the wraparound shades.

But as I passed the young highway construction worker in goatee, blue jeans, yellow hard hat and orange vest, I could see his head swivel ever so slightly to follow the progress of my brilliant black 2005 Chrysler 300C SRT-8.

Ah, so this is what the marketing folks mean by an "aspirational" vehicle.

And what red-blooded American male wouldn't want to take a turn behind the wheel of the SRT-8, an uber-macho Detroit sedan on steroids, powered by a super-size edition of Chrysler's iconic Hemi V-8?" Full Article >
I've tried suggesting to my wife that I should probably bring my 300C in to get the oil changed and while I'm there, test drive a SRT-8... bzzzzzzzzzzz - wrong answer. I should know better than to bring these things up and just do them. Forgiveness is easier than permission, right?

Categories: , , ,

No comments: