Saturday, November 29, 2008

Don't Argue with 300C Driver

The nice policeman pulled a Chrysler 300C over and told the middle aged slightly balding Danish man driving that he was going 50 mph in a 40 mph zone.

"My 300C was coasting at 40!" the driver protested.

"Not according to my radar,"the red faced sweating overweight bald officer replied,"your Chrysler was moving".

"Yes, I was!" the middle aged slightly balding Danish man shouted back, his face also getting redder.

"No you weren't!" the red faced sweating overweight bald policeman said, starting to get annoyed. His face beet red and contorted with emotion.

Suddenly in a attempt to defuse the situation With that, the middle aged slightly balding Danish man's perky, slim buxom young wife leaned slowly toward the window of the slick 300C and said,
"Officer, I should warn you not to argue with my husband when he's been drinking."

No comments: