Saturday, December 27, 2008

Old Lady 300C Drivers

I have nothing against elderly 300C drivers but I came across these and I couldn't resist. Enjoy

*A police officer stops a old lady in a Chrysler 300C for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. 
She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!' 

 *A old lady pushes her 300C into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.  
After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.  
She says, 'What's the story?'  
He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'  
She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?

*There's this old woman out for a drive in her 300C and gets her directions mixed up.. She comes to a river and sees another old woman, she had passed by two men,  on the opposite bank 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'  
    The second old woman looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You  ARE on the other side.'

*A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding Chrysler 300C on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the elderly female driver behind the wheel was knitting!  
    Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'PULL OVER!'  
    'NO!' the old lady yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!' 

No comments: