Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chrysler 300C SRT8 Review of Review

Roman Mica of examiner.com takes a Chrysler 300C SRT8 out for a spin in the mountain roads around Denver ,Colorado.

What starts out as a negative review of the interior of the 300C. I can't smell it from the photo but this interior looks neat to me. Maybe it's the new car smell.
"The smell of cheap plastics filled my brain with bad memories of my friend's Chrysler GLH in collage, and the hap hazardous fit and feel of the interior immediately made me frown."
He must have quickly been bewitched by the the testosterone thumping power of the 300C SRT8's motor and surprised apparently by the handling ability and ends up suggesting you buy one

"So my suggestion is get your Chrysler 300C SRT8 while you still can, and if you can overlook the economy class interior, you'll have a very fun car to drive for the next forty years."

Must think it's a pretty good auto if one expects it to be in good drivable shape in 40 years.
Roman's visual review, enhanced by the roar of the 300C SRT8 as it roars through the mountainous canyons of Colorado.


Tags:

No comments: