Thursday, February 21, 2008

Old Man and His 300C

Arthur is 90 years old. He bought one of the first Chrysler 300C that came off the line and he loves it. He's been a golfer since his retirement 25 years ago. Yesterday he carefully drove home looking downcast. "That's it", he tells his wife. "I'm giving up driving and golf. My eyesight has got so bad...once I've parked the 300C, I can't see where it is."

His wife sympathizes. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take my brother with you and give it one more try."

"That's no good", sighs Arthur. "Your brother is a hundred and three. He can't help."

"He may be a hundred and three", says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."

So the next day Arthur heads off to the golf course driving his 300C with his brother-in-law sitting next to him. He plays a round of golf. When finished Arthur turns to his brother-in-law and says, "Did you see where I parked the car?"
"Of course I did!", says the brother-in-law. "I have perfect eyesight."
"Where did it go?" asks Arthur.

"I can't remember."

Tags:

No comments: