Sunday, February 03, 2008

Old Man & Sad 300C Story

A 90 year old man was sitting on a bench in a park, sobbing when a young man walks by and asks him what's wrong.
Through his tears the old man answers, I just bought a 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT 8 and "I'm in love with a twenty-five year-old woman." "What's wrong with that?" asks the young man.

Between the sobs and sniffles, he answers, "You can't understand. Every morning before she goes to work we make love...At lunchtime she comes home and washes the 300C and we make love again, and then she makes my favorite meal. . And then after suppertime,she finishes detailing the 300C then and all night long, we make love." He breaks down, no longer able to speak.

The young man puts his arm around him. "I don't understand. It sounds like you have the perfect relationship. Why are you crying?"

The old man answers,again through his tears, "I forgot where I live."

Tags:

No comments: