Friday, March 07, 2008

300C Speed Trap


I was talking to this guy I know that had a real nice pimped out Chrysler 300C, two-tone light-dark green . He was saying a buddy and him were out cruisin one nite and got pulled over by a highway patrolman at a speed trap. He said the officer walked up, complemented him on the 300C and asked for his driver's license and registration, my friend didn't get it quickly enough, suddenly whacks the him on the head. Talk about negative attitude, "That's for not having your driver's license ready," he snaps. "I ain't got all day." After he issues my friend a ticket,then he walks around to the other side of the car and whacks the other guy in the head.
"Owwww!" hollers the passenger. "What'd you do that for?"
"That's to make your dream come true," replied the cop. "I know that when you'd gotten a half-mile down the road, you were gonna say to your friend here, 'Wish he'd tried that with me!'"...

Tags:

No comments: