Tuesday, July 08, 2008

300C Driver Getting into Heaven

Superman dies due to old age. Upon entering St.Peter's gate, there is another man in front, waiting to go into heaven. St. Peter asks the man, "What is your name what did you accomplish during your life?"

The man responds "My name is Joe Noscoviack, and I was the first Los Angeles 300C limo driver, what more could you want "

"Very well," says St. Peter, "Here is your silk robe and golden scepter and keys to your new 300C SRT8 now you may drive on the streets of our Lord."

St. Peter looks at the caped wonder, and asks "What is your name and what did you accomplish?"

He responds, "I'm Superman, and "I have devoted all my life to saving people from themselves".

"Very well," says St. Peter, "Here is your cotton robe and wooden staff, you may enter."

"Wait a minute," says Superman, "You gave the 300C limo driver a silk robe, golden sceptre and keys to a new 300C SRT8 , why did I only get a cotton robe and wooden staff?"

"Well," St. Peter replied, "We work on a performance scale, you see while you flew around playing, he drove a Chrysler 300C limo.
Tags:

No comments: