Friday, July 25, 2008

300C Through the Trees



It started out as a beautiful day, the sun beatin' down
drivin’ the 300C grovin' with the trees on the CD's
The trees went by, me and dylan were singin’
Little runaway, I was flyin’

Yeah runnin’ with the 300C
That never would come to me
Workin’ on a mystery, goin’ wherever it leads
I’m runnin’ runnin’ through the trees with the 300C
I felt so good, like anything was possible
I hit cruise control and rubbed red eyes

Yeah runnin’ with the 300C
Gettin' what would never come to me
Workin’ with the 300C, goin’ wherever it leads
I’m runnin’ runnin’ through the trees with the 300C

I rolled on as the sky grew dark
I put the pedal down to make some time
There’s something good waitin’ down this road
I’m pickin’ up whatever is mine.

Tags:

No comments: