Thursday, April 17, 2008

Meeting the 300C Designer


It must have been like a dream come true for the young student Dean Bakker to meet his design hero,Ralph Gilles. Bakker, a new Eagle Scout says "I really like the 300. I mean, I like all of his designs, but the 300 really stands out to me as an iconic kind of look... it's different than anything else. I really love the design of it" . He was referring to Ralph Gilles designer of the Chrysler 300C and a fellow CCS alumi about all things automotive design. Dean is a freshmen design student at Detroit's College for Creative Studies, Bakker wanted to speak with Chrysler's Ralph Gilles and was granted his wish. Later he talked to Chrysler's Jordan Graham after his meeting with Gilles to collect his thoughts on this once-in-a-lifetime encounter.
Tags:

No comments: