Friday, April 18, 2008

Nite in the 300C SRT8 #2


Oh my goodness ! I forgot read the first part of the 300C Story.... As I kept driving my 300C SRT8 into the evening I noticed the orange sky seemed to come down and turn into a yellowish fog. Creeping toward the meaty Chrysler as it roared down the curvy road. It didn't seem to it was surrounding the 300C. Other than driving harder around the dark curvy road there was nothing else to do.
In a dark corner of my mind I remembered girl who lost her 300C in a gambling debt that's the way the road of life is. After losing it she broke and withdrew from the world around her. Cindy figured that with all the new slayers that her fight was over, and she had no need to keep living. But she was wrong. Across the country was a Chrysler 300C limo waiting for a 21 year old man-boy, who was ready to throw in the towel. Only by fate would these two meet. Only by fate, would that meeting save them both from driving down the dark road of self destruction without their favorite auto the famous Chrysler 300C SRT8 Hollywood limo, this one decked out with rosewood. I was shaken back to another reality as my tired eyes looked over the night eating hood of the SRT8. The ground was turning liquid.......



Tags:

No comments: